Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some cards I've been working on

Here's one of the cards I've been working on for a kids cards class. I realized I don't have a "stash" of kid appropriate cards so I thought I'd put some together and offer it as a class. This is using the Animal Cookies paper pack



This card I made using the July Stamp Of the Month called "You've GotFlair" I used Moonstuck paper and also my Cuttle Bug.


Here's my first circle card using the new Wishes How-To Program. I kind of cheated a little bit. Instead of using the provided template to cut out the circle card by hand, I used my Cricut and the Design Studio. I saved the file so if you have DS and would like the file just email me.


Here's a card using the August Stamp of The Month called "Its Your Day" . This is the cutest stamp set for making invitations or Birthday Cards. I just love the different layers of the cake.


This is a card I had to try my hand at. I saw this technique on Scrapbook Memories. The flower and the side flourish going up the edge of the card are Rub-Ons. I used my Cuttle Bug to do the rubbing on. It works great and is so fast. I just love it. Email me if you would like the "sandwich" recipe for the CB.
This card was created using a great technique I just learned from Technique Junkies. I used aluminum foil, alcohol ink and my Cuttle Bug. I will be sharing this at my technique class on this coming Tuesday night.

1 comment: