Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

National Paper Crafting Month

Why not start the year off with a fresh beautiful paper pack? The Felicity Collection is decorative die cut papers, three different stunning color combinations, and a lovely D sized stamp set, which include the alphabet, an adorable bird & a flourish.

NPM special

Here’s how you can get your collection:

  • Purchase at full retail price of $34.95
  • Purchase $60.00 in Close To My Heart stamps (A,B, C, D or E sized ) to receive the collection FREE!
  • Purchase $125.00 in Close To My Heart products to receive the collection FREE!
  • Host a gathering that totals $400.00 or more and receive one FREE or Sign up as a consultant in my team and I’ll give you one FREE!

Go here to see a full detailed flyer.

Contact me with any questions, to place an order, schedule a gathering or to discuss signing up on my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment