Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cricut Explore Air!!!!

YES!  I ordered it and it's here.  whoohooo. 
I haven't wanted to scrapbook or card make or any other crafting since my husband passed away.  I  boxed it all up and stored it away.  After nearly 2 years after his death and finally accepting I needed grief therapy, I have finally got the "craft bug" again.  So I spent 3 days cleaning up and getting my house all cleaned up and organized, then began the process of unpacking everything and setting it up in a much smaller place.  But I got it all done.  Yay me!



I got the Cricut Air, bear in mind I was still back on original Cricut (6x12).  I know hilaurious huh?
So I am learning to use this new one and the awesome things it can do.  Its really unbelievable.
I got a starter bundle, full of stuff to get started...on SALE!

Here's my first project.  It was a make it now card in the free stuff. 



I used CTMH colored cardstock, Breeze  Ocean and Colonial White.

I just picked out the Make It Now project, put the paper on the mat, it cut it, scored the fold line and also wrote the greeting using the Cooper Cricut Marker. 

Cool HUH?

I know I am behind times!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment