Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Wooden Name Plate Using Cricut Air and CTMH Products

I am absolutely in LOVE with this new Cricut and Design Space..

Here's a project for my Granddaughter

I started with a simple wooden sign from Michael's..they had an ART Sale...yay !
I used CTMH Veranda Paper Pack and cut 2x2 squares and used Mod Podge
Using the Design Space and my Cricut I designed and cut these layers.  It was so easy
Here it is all layered down.  Next I covered with Mod Podge, multiple layers with a light sanding in between layers.
I used CTMH Ribbon and different jewels to spice it up.  I drilled a hole at the top to run the ribbon through and put an old retired conchs to clean up the hole.

Close up.


I would love to hear comments, good or bad.  Its been a really long time since I have crafted and creative juices are not flowing very good yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment